Hampshire & Isle of Wight (IOW) are committed to measuring the impact of our personalised care initiatives on our population, below is a brief summary of our overarching ambitions.
Our priorities for the next 4 years (until March 2024) we will:
- embed shared decision making across 30 clinical pathways
- deliver personalised care and support planning to 35,000 individuals
- ensure all Hampshire & IOW residents have a choice in the care that they receive
- deliver social prescribing to 40,500 individuals
- deliver supported self management to 30,000 individuals
- ensure 7,000 individuals have a personal health budget
Progress against these targets are measured quarterly and updated reports will be uploaded to this site.
If you have any further queries please contact
NB reporting for personalied care has paused during the COVID pandemic, updates will be uploaded once reporting has resumed