Responsible Officer for Personalised Care, Clinical Lead & GP
What people appreciate about me
- My ability to believe in them and get the best out of a team
- My optimism
- My 'patient centredness'
- My tenacity and my ability to adapt
- My ability to see 'the bigger picture'
- My flapjacks / baking / cooking
What is important to me
- My family and friends and our dog
- Our home
- Our health and ability to walk in the beautiful countryside
- My job and my ability to help our team and others be the best they can be
- To implement evidence based changes thoughtfully so that people 'get it'
- To raise standards, join up services (and people) and learn every day
- To think more broadly than 'sickness' and know we have taken stepst to 'help people live healthy lives'
How to support me
- Be kind to each other
- Be fair
- Be ambitious - aim high
- Always think about what our patients experience so that we can improve what we do
- Work as a team
- Be patient with each other
- Don't judge harshly but seek to understand better
- Communicate well and clearly
- Help me to find our 'common purpose' post Covid and align our priorities